- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
Tungsten nickel iron alloy is an alloy based on tungsten (about 90-98%) and added with nickel, iron, copper or other components. The specific gravity is generally 17.0-18.5. Tungsten nickel iron alloy is an important tungsten based heavy alloy. They are alloys formed by adding nickel and iron to tungsten, and alloys in which other metal elements are added on this basis. The nickel iron ratio added is generally 7:3 or 1:1.
Tungsten nickel ferroalloy is characterized by high sintering density, good strength and plasticity, and ferromagnetism. Good plasticity and machinability, good thermal conductivity and conductivity γ X-rays or X-rays have good absorptivity.
(1) Specific weight: the general specific gravity is 16.5-18.75g/cm3;
(2) High strength: the tensile strength is 700-1000mpa;
(3) Strong ray absorption ability: 30-40% higher than lead;
(4) High thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of tungsten alloy is 5 times that of die steel;
(5) Small coefficient of thermal expansion: only 1 / 2-1 / 3 of iron or steel;
(6) Good conductivity; Because of its good conductivity, it is widely used in lighting and welding industries;
(7) It has good weldability and processability.
Tungsten nickel ferroalloy is widely used and has become the main tungsten based heavy alloy with large consumption. As general applications, such as counterweights, counterweights, shielding devices, etc., sintered alloys are directly used; However, for applications requiring high mechanical properties, Inconel alloys need deformation processing and heat treatment to achieve strengthening.
(1) Tungsten nickel iron alloy is mainly used to manufacture gyroscope rotors, guide devices and shock absorption devices for aviation and spacecraft;
(2) Die casting dies, tool holders, boring bars and automatic watch weights for machinery manufacturing;
(3) Rivet heads and switch contacts for electrical products;
(4) In addition, it is also used for manufacturing various radiation shielding members and the like.