- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
Detailed explanation of ruthenium iridium titanium electrode parameters:
Base material: high-purity titanium mesh TA1
Coating: RUO ❑+IRO ❑+X
Chlorine evolution potential:<1.13V
Enhanced life: 80H-120H
Precious metal content: 8~12g
Coating thickness: 8-15 μ m
Ruthenium based chlorine evolution electrode (ruthenium iridium): applicable to hydrochloric acid system.
100-50mm (No handle) in the option is equivalent to the size of ruthenium iridium titanium mesh with a length of 100mm and a width of 50mm, and there is no handle. Other specifications in the option also mean the same.
100-50mm (Handle) in the option is equivalent to the size of ruthenium iridium titanium mesh with a length of 100mm and a width of 50mm, and has a handle. Other specifications in the option also mean the same.
Titanium anode for chlorine evolution is made of titanium plate, titanium mesh and titanium tube, coated with precious metal oxides such as ruthenium, which has a strong chlorine evolution potential and is widely used in sterilization and electrochemical synthesis industries.
Ruthenium titanium anode
1. High anti-corrosion performance and good pole reversal performance.
2. High current efficiency, low energy consumption compared with graphite anode.
3. Long service life, more than 8 years in chlor alkali industry.
4. After the electrode loses its activity, the matrix can be reused.
Test data of chlor alkali industry:
1. Chlorine evolution potential: ≤ 1.13v
2. Polarization rate of chlorine evolution: ≤ 40mv
3. Enhanced life: ≥ 3000min, current density 10000A/㎡
Chlor alkali industry, diaphragm caustic soda, chlorate industry, electrolysis of chlorine dioxide, electrolysis of acidic water, electrolysis of seawater to produce chlorine, sterilization and algae killing of circulating water in power plants, electrodeposition of metals in chloride system, electrolysis of ionic water, electrodialysis, etc.