- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Mainland China
Advantages: stable electric potential, good reproducibility
Disadvantages: the temperature hysteresis is large, can not be used at high temperature (<65℃), the electrode material is toxic
Advantages: easy to prepare, stable electric potential, good reproducibility, strong electrode structure, low temperature hysteresis, and can be used at high temperatures (recommended to be used within 70 degrees)
Disadvantages: The silver/AgCl electrode is more soluble in concentrated KCl solution. AgCl should be added to the external reference solution to pre-saturate, otherwise the AgCl coating of the reference electrode will be dissolved and the potential will be unstable.
If calomel electrode or silver chloride electrode is used to test alkaline or acidic liquid, when the electrode is tested, it will exchange ion with the tested acid or alkaline electrolyte, that is, the alkaline liquid or acid reverse osmosis into the electrode. The inside is saturated potassium chloride neutral liquid. Once a certain amount of alkaline liquid or acidic liquid is infiltrated, the electrode will deteriorate and will be easily damaged. In the literature, a saturated calomel electrode is used to measure alkaline or acidic liquids. The statement is correct, but the damage of the electrode is not considered. As far as the electrode itself is concerned, it is recommended to select the corresponding electrode to test the corresponding liquid.
Mercurous sulfate tests acidic liquids, saturated calomel electrodes, silver chloride electrodes, neutral liquids, and mercury oxide electrodes. When measuring alkaline liquids, please select the correct electrode to avoid damage to the electrode and affect the test data.
Remarks: The product is suitable for neutral solutions, if you are measuring alkaline liquids, please choose mercury oxide electrodes
This electrode is a measuring element that plays a reference role on analysis instruments such as PH electrode and ion meter. It forms a battery with various indicator electrodes, which can measure the concentration of various ions in the aqueous solution, and can perform potentiometric titration analysis. This electrode is produced and supplied by Shanghai Yue Magnetic Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.021-65895299.
1. R232 reference electrode model and main technical parameters
2. Use and maintenance of R232 reference electrode and precautions
1. When the electrode is in use, the rubber plugs and rubber caps of the small holes at the upper and lower ends of the electrode should be removed to prevent the generation of diffusion potential and affect the test results.
2. There should be no bubbles in the salt bridge solution in the electrode to prevent the solution from short-circuiting. The electrode of the saturated salt bridge solution model should retain a little crystal to ensure the saturation requirement.
3. The double-salt bridge electrode must be used with rubber stoppers and rubber caps. The second section of the salt bridge solution is filled with an appropriate inert electrolyte solution, and then installed and used to ensure the accuracy of the test results.