- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Mainland China
- Output Type: –
- Model Number: –
501 needle ORP redox electrode instruction manual
The electrode is composed of an indicator electrode platinum sheet and a silver-silver chloride reference electrode, and the casing is made of plastic. Filled with saturated potassium chloride colloid solution, used for on-line measurement of redox potential in printed circuit boards and chromium-containing wastewater treatment, suitable temperature is 5-70 ℃.
Second, the main technical parameters
1. The potential of the electrode: 245-270mv (15-30 ℃)
2. Reference electrode internal resistance of the electrode: ≤10k?
3. Stability of the electrode: ± 8mv / 24
4. Indicating electrode of electrode: good conduction
Third, use maintenance and precautions
1. When measuring the electrode, the test part of the electrode (including the platinum wire and the reference junction) must be immersed at the same time.
2. The standard solution of the electrode, quinone hydroquinone saturated solution, has a storage time of 48h. (Appendix: Preparation of quinone hydroquinone saturated solution: In PH4.00 buffer, add excess quinone hydroquinone to make it saturated)
3. If the platinum wire of the electrode is stained with grease, you can use absorbent cotton with acetone or alcohol and gently scrub it. If the dirt is insoluble inorganic matter, it can be scrubbed with 30-50% hydrochloric acid. Clean premium toilet paper once