- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
1. The in-situ electrochemical cell is designed to study the in-situ spectral and morphological changes of electrode materials in electrochemical experiments. Therefore, the working electrode (we) is placed directly below the perspective window. Thus, the optical instrument can "see" the working electrode from the quartz window above.
2. The standard working electrodes of the electrochemical cell are 5mm glassy carbon electrode, reference electrode and comparison electrode, which can be used for 3 electrode experiments. If you need electrodes, you can contact customer service.
3. The main body of the electrochemical cell is made of PEEK and high-purity titanium.
4. The reference electrode of the electrochemical cell is silver chloride electrode (or silver ion electrode), and the comparison electrode is a platinum wire electrode with a diameter of 1mm.
5. The electrochemical cell can be simply filled with electrolyte by injection.
6. The electrochemical cell can be quickly assembled and disassembled for easy cleaning.
7. The distance between the working electrode of the electrochemical cell and the light window: ＜ 6mm.
8. The diameter of the light window of the electrochemical cell: 25mm.