- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
1. A pressure system is added to the electrochemical cell, with a maximum bearing pressure of 6Mpa.
2. The in-situ Raman electrochemical cell is designed to study the in-situ spectral and morphological changes of electrode materials in electrochemical experiments.
3. The electrochemical cell is made of high-purity titanium.
4. The electrochemical cell has positive and negative poles, which are isolated by a membrane (provided by the user).
5. The electrochemical cell has excellent sealing and assembly reproducibility.
6. The electrochemical cell can be evaluated by using a spring to change the load.
7. The electrochemical cell can be used in a wide range of battery cycle tests and characteristic tests by connecting to charging / discharging equipment.
8. The electrochemical cell can use an O-ring with excellent chemical corrosion resistance to ensure air tightness only by tightening the screws.
9. After the electrochemical cell is assembled in the glove box, it can be used in the open air.
10. The electrochemical cell is easy to disassemble and can be removed after the charge / discharge test without damaging the sample. 11. The electrochemical cell can be quickly assembled and disassembled for easy cleaning.
12. The distance between the working electrode of the electrochemical cell and the light window: ＜ 2mm.
13. The diameter of the light window of the electrochemical cell: 8mm.
14. The electrochemical cell length * width * height: 50*50*24mm.