- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: JP(Origin)
[Product Name]: Glassy Carbon Electrode Holder (Glassy Carbon Imported from Japan) [Glass Carbon Diameter]: 3mm
[Clampable sample thickness]: within 3mm (other clamping thickness can be customized) [Electrode rod size]: 06*80mm
[Electrode length]: 110mm (10mm of the head clamping part, 80mm of the electrode rod, 20mm of the terminal)
[Material of the electrode cover]: Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
[Characteristics of the electrode]:
1. It can clamp a sample with a thickness of less than 3mm as a working electrode;
2. Glassy carbon processing imported from Japan can suppress the interference of hydrogen evolution;
3 The length of the electrode rod and the thickness of other clamped samples support non-standard customization;
4. Good conductivity, good corrosion resistance, sealed and waterproof treatment.
1. Unscrew the compression screw;
2. Put in the test sample;
3. Tighten the screws and clamp the sample.