- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Type: –
- Certification: NONE
- Model Number: –
- Size: –
- Style: –
- Output Type: –
Model 1: R301 Single [Research]
Model 2: R302 double 【Research】
Model 3: Tetrafluoromercury oxide electrode 【Research】
R301——Single salt bridge mercury oxide electrode [suitable for 1-3m alkaline electrolyte use];
R302——Double salt bridge mercury oxide electrode, the default is 140mm salt bridge, if 170mm length is required, inform customer service [suitable for 1-6m alkaline electrolyte use];
R303-Low-end mercury oxide electrode [Insufficient mercury oxide oxidation, suitable for 1m alkaline electrolyte, suitable for teaching and demonstration].
In terms of cost performance, we recommend the double salt bridge mercury oxide electrode. The outer salt bridge of our double salt bridge mercury oxide electrode has two lengths: 140mm and 170mm. The bottom diameter of the salt bridge is 6mm, which is the same diameter as most electrolytic cells. The 6mm hole is common, so you don’t have to worry about the problem that the cover of the electrolytic cell cannot be put down when you buy a 10mm outer salt bridge. Secondly, when your electrolyte is weakly alkaline and there is no need to use the double salt bridge electrode, just remove the outer salt bridge directly. The upper electrode diameter is also 6mm, which is common with the opening of the electrolytic cell, and it is also equipped with O-ring insertion. Very matching!
Mercury-mercury oxide electrode manual
It can be used as a measuring unit in supporting use of acidity meter, ion meter, potentiometer, electrochemical workstation, etc.
The reference electrode has good potential reproducibility and is especially suitable for potential measurement in alkaline solutions.
2. Main technical parameters
1. Electrode internal resistance: ≤10KΩ
2. Standard electrode potential at 25℃: 0.098V
3. Flow rate of junction: 1 drop/10min
4. Salt bridge solution: 1mol/L KOH
3. Use maintenance and precautions
1. Before using the electrode, please unplug the rubber sleeve of the liquid connection part before using it. (Please be careful when removing the rubber plug.
Too much force will easily break the glass casing)
2. There should be no large bubbles in the salt bridge liquid in the electrode, so as not to block the electronic measurement circuit; if there is, the electricity can be erected
Flick extremely with your fingers to make the bubbles rise.
3. The liquid level of the salt bridge solution in the electrode should be higher than the liquid level of the sample solution to be measured during measurement to prevent the sample solution from being reversed
Penetration changes the concentration or composition of the salt bridge solution.
4. The electrode is not suitable for the measurement of the medium that reacts with the salt bridge liquid, especially the medium that forms the precipitation reaction will hinder
Plug the micropores in the junction to make the electrode useless.
5. The inside of the electrode body should be cleaned frequently and the salt bridge liquid should be replaced, and the general adhesion and contamination should be removed in time to ensure
The holding fluid junction works normally.
6. The substance containing mercury oxide is a toxic substance, and the salt bridge solution is corrosive. Please strictly follow the relevant laboratory safety
Operate in full specification.
7. When the electrode is not used for a short time, please immerse the electrode junction in 1mol/L KOH medium for storage.
Please seal and protect from light
8. Electrode operating temperature: ≤40℃.
9.The reference electrode cannot be cleaned under ultrasound.
Mercurous sulfate-acidic liquid
Saturated calomel electrode/silver chloride electrode-neutral liquid
Mercury oxide electrode-alkaline liquid [Weak base uses single salt bridge, strong base uses double salt bridge mercury oxide electrode]