- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
The mall specializes in producing and selling high-purity experimental products for "scientific research institutes, universities and other" scientific research institutions and laboratories. For experiments, we should buy high-cost and high-purity products instead of low-cost and low-purity products. We should buy according to the actual use. Although the purity of industrial products looks the same. We should avoid low purity industrial products entering the laboratory, which will affect the accuracy of experimental results.
10-10-1mm in the option is equivalent to the mesh glass carbon size of 10mm in length, 10mm in width and 1mm in thickness. Other specifications in the option also mean the same.
Reticulated glassy carbon is a three-dimensional reticulated microporous material composed of glassy foam, with a void ratio of 90% – 97%, a low density (0.03g/cm3), high chemical stability, specific surface area and electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and thermal expansion coefficient, high structural strength and low resistance to fluid.
Basic properties of foam carbon:
1. Low density, high strength
2. It can be made into both high thermal conductivity materials and low thermal conductivity materials
3. Good thermal shock resistance, able to withstand the impact of temperature change of 1 250 ℃
4. High temperature and corrosion resistance
5. Aperture can be foamed according to customer requirements
6. It has good processing performance and can be bonded with various common adhesives, so that the carbon foam block is not limited and is more easy to form complex structures. Metal materials can be plated on the surface of foam carbon.
7. The material design can be flexible. The performance design can be changed in a large range, and the performance of foam carbon can be realized by engineering methods to meet the needs of different densities, holes and connection modes of holes.
B: Technical indicators:
Density: 0.2~1.0g/cm3 Void ratio: 30~80%
Aperture: 0.01~6mm Compressive strength: 8~12Mpa
Compression modulus: 300~620Mpa Tensile strength: 2~5Mpa
Tensile modulus: 300~500Mpa Thermal expansion coefficient: 5.0ppm/℃
Thermal conductivity: 25~80W/m K resistivity: 1.0 × 10﹣2~10﹣5 Ω·m
Maximum operating temperature: 600 ℃ (in air), 3000 ℃ (in inert gas)
Main uses of foam carbon:
LED lamp cooling material, battery electrode and fuel cell electrode, optical workbench and light body lens, propellant nozzle, light antenna, junction of cabin partition, baffle plate of rocket jet shock wave, stealth material, light armor, composite material processing, brake pad, anti extrusion annular chamber of automobile, structural isolation plate, high temperature insulation, waste gas and wastewater treatment materials, catalyst carrier, etc