- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
1. Working electrode: monocrystalline silicon (provided by the customer).
2. Comparison electrode: graphite.
3. Reference electrode: silver chloride electrode.
4. Infrared window: monocrystalline silicon.
5. Yin and Yang: Yes.
6. Volume: <20ml shall be used in conjunction with the supporting optical circuit.
7、 Crystal: Si (among the conventional infrared window materials Ge, ZnSe and Si, because Ge is relatively active, cu and ag[24-25] Generally, the thin film electrode can only obtain a relatively appropriate electrochemical response in the negative direction of the open circuit potential, while the high anodic current of the Ge substrate will mask the electrochemical response of the metal electrode during the positive potential scanning, resulting in the falling off of the metal film. Similarly, ZnSe is also unstable in acid-base solutions, so it is not suitable to be used as the window material of electrochemical atr-seiras)
The "variable incident angle optical stage" in the photo is only for demonstration and is not included.