- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Mainland China
The modified electrode is a composite of indicator electrode platinum and silver-silver chloride reference electrode. It is used for the detection of redox potential of circuit boards and wastewater treatment. The operating temperature is 5-70℃; the measuring range is -2000mV-2000mV.
2. Main technical parameters:
1. The potential of the electrode: 245-270mV (15-30℃)
2. The internal resistance of the reference electrode of the electrode: 10KΩ
3. Electrode stability: ±8mV/24 hours
4. The indicator electrode of the electrode: good conduction
3. Use, maintenance and precautions:
1. When the electrode is measuring, the test part of the electrode and the reference junction must be immersed at the same time.
2. The storage time of the standard solution of the electrode—quinhydroquinone saturated solution is 48 hours. (Attachment: The configuration of quinhydroquinone saturated solution, add excess quinhydroquinone to the pH4.00 buffer solution to make it saturated) 3. If the platinum of the electrode is stained with oil, it can be gently scrubbed with degreasing cotton dipped in acetone or alcohol. If it is stained with insoluble inorganic substances, it can be scrubbed with 30-50% hydrochloric acid.