- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Type: –
- Certification: NONE
- Model Number: –
- Size: –
- Style: –
- Output Type: –
Model 1: CHI111
Model 2: CHI112
Model 3: R0303
Model 4: R0306
Model 5: R218 silver chloride electrode
Model 6: Non-aqueous Ag+reference electrode [4mm/6mm]
Model 7: All tetrafluorosilver chloride electrode [corrosion resistance]
Product name: silver-silver chloride reference electrode
1. Main technical parameters
1. Electrode internal resistance: ≤10KΩ
2. Standard electrode potential at 25℃: 0.2046V
3. Salt bridge solution: 3.5M KCL
4. Flow rate of junction: ≥ 1 drop/10 minutes
An electrode composed of porous metallic silver covered with silver chloride immersed in a CL-1 solution, which can be expressed as Cl-(x mol·L^-1) AgCl,Ag, and the electrode reaction is AgCl+e-→ Ag+Cl-.
2. Use maintenance and precautions
1. Before using the electrode, please unplug the rubber sleeve at the liquid junction. It is normal for a small amount of salt crystals around the outer wall of the glass tube. This is the KCL solution leaking slowly in the glass tube. Rinse it with clean water. Will not affect the use.
2. The reference electrode chamber is filled with 3.5M KCL solution. You can also fill it with saturated KCL.
3. There should be no large bubbles in the salt bridge liquid in the electrode, so as not to block the electronic measurement circuit; if so, you can raise the electrode and flick it with your finger to make the bubbles float.
4. During the measurement, the level of the salt bridge solution in the electrode should be higher than the level of the sample solution to be tested, so as to avoid reverse osmosis of the sample solution and change the concentration or composition of the salt bridge solution.
5. The electrode is not suitable for the measurement of the medium that reacts with the salt bridge solution, especially the medium that forms the precipitation reaction will block the micropores of the junction and make the electrode useless. When used in a solution containing chloride ions, it will be interfered by trace oxygen in an acidic solution, and nitrogen can be used for protection during precise work. When there are HNO3 or Br-, I-, NH4+, CN- plasma in the solution, it cannot be used. If it is unavoidable to use the above-mentioned media, it is recommended to add a salt bridge between the electrode and the measured solution to block it.
6. The solution in the glass tube can be replenished. Please check the solution height. If the solution height is too low, you can refill it with KCL solution (the default is 3.5M). When injecting the solution, the operation for the R0302 silver chloride electrode is as follows: Please carefully and slowly pull off the white Teflon cap (to prevent the silver chloride from scratching off), inject the solution into the glass tube with a syringe, and then The glass tube is slowly inserted into the white Teflon cap. If the solution is injected too much, a small amount will flow out. Rinse and wipe with clean water, which will not affect the use.
7. The inside of the electrode body should be cleaned frequently and the salt bridge liquid should be replaced, and the general adhesion and contamination should be removed in time to keep the liquid junction working normally.
8. When removing the electrode cap, do not expose it to the air for a long time (more than a few minutes), otherwise the solution in the glass tube will leak and evaporate and dry out, which may affect the electrode performance. When the electrode is not in use for a short time, please immerse the junction of the electrode in KCL medium for storage. If it is not used for a long time, please replace it with a new KCL and store it in a sealed and dark place.
9. Electrode operating temperature: ≤40℃
10.Please pay attention to frequently replace the reference solution and clean the inner wall of the electrode.
11. The electrode should not be cleaned under ultrasound.
Comprehensive feedback from customers across the country, knowledge points! ! !
Tips for adding liquid to the silver chloride electrode: Rotate the glass tube and gently pull it out, and mix the filling solution with a good ratio (deionized water/distilled water + analytical pure potassium chloride ratio), first use a syringe to add to the glass tube Then add liquid to the PTFE sleeve, and then insert the glass tube into the PTFE sleeve.
The performance of Chuxi brand silver chloride electrode is the same as Chenhua CHI111, and it is easier to disassemble than Chenhua CHI111. After long-term sales to customers, Chenhua’s CHI111 glass tube is more difficult to disassemble.
Electrode size: φ4*50mm, φ6*70mm, other specifications can be customized, contact customer service.
The wetted part of the product is made of porous ceramics. Each electrode will leak when the protective cap is removed. This is a normal phenomenon. If the electrode liquid is leaked, you can add it by yourself. If you do not know the product quality problem, please do not buy it. normal phenomenon. Chenhua reference electrodes are also the same.
There is no solution in the CHI112 electrode, you can choose the solution to add (according to the system ratio);
CHI111 silver chloride electrode, the filling liquid in the glass tube is saturated potassium chloride, the solution can be used directly;
R0303 has the same appearance as CHI111, with a rod diameter of 4mm;
R0306 silver chloride electrode salt bridge diameter is 6mm, suitable for ordinary and sealed electrodes;
The appearance of R218 silver chloride electrode is similar to calomel electrode
Mercurous sulfate-sulfuric acid/sulfate system or system not suitable for Cl-
Saturated calomel electrode/silver chloride electrode-neutral liquid
Mercury oxide electrode-alkaline liquid [Weak base uses single salt bridge, strong base uses double salt bridge mercury oxide electrode]