- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Mainland China
1. In the options, 30cm-30cm-40cm is equivalent to the size of a square electrolytic cell with a length of 30cm, a width of 30cm and a height of 40cm. Other specifications in the options have the same meaning.
2. Among them, 50cm-50cm-60cm (mixing) has mixing function, and other sizes do not have mixing function.
3. The electrolyzer is made of quartz with high light transmittance.
4. The light transmittance of the electrolytic cell shall not be less than 95%.
5. The electrolytic cell is polished as a whole, not bonded.
6. The electrolytic cell can withstand the maximum temperature of 900 ℃. If the cell body is heated and sterilized, please separate the cover from the can body, and do not use such a high temperature for the cover.
7. The cover of the electrolytic cell is polytetrafluoroethylene (the cover can be perforated with round holes or square holes as required). If there are no special requirements, the hole shall be opened as usual: 3 electrode holes +2 air holes, electrode hole diameter 6mm, air hole diameter 3mm.
8. The electrolyzer does not contain sand core salt bridge or Lujin capillary salt bridge. You can add sand core salt bridge or Lujin capillary salt bridge (if necessary, please contact customer service).
9. The electrolyzer is not sealed, and the gas will overflow from the edge. If sealing is required, stick the edge by yourself. The air hole on the cover is spare.
10. The electrodes in the photos are for demonstration only and are not included.