- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
The mall specializes in producing and selling high-purity experimental products for "scientific research institutes, universities and other" scientific research institutions and laboratories. For experiments, we should buy high-cost and high-purity products instead of low-cost and low-purity products. We should buy according to the actual use. Although the purity of industrial products looks the same. We should avoid low purity industrial products entering the laboratory, which will affect the accuracy of experimental results.
Customized corundum crucibles of various specifications. Please tell the customer service staff the size and shape you need. If the customized specifications are complex, please take a screenshot and send an international unit drawing and the store customer service staff for confirmation.
45-22-14mm (10) in the option is equivalent to a length of 45mm, a width of 22mm and a height of 14mm. The number of alumina crucibles is 10. Other specifications in the option also mean the same.
The 45-22-14mm (5) Cover in the option is equivalent to a length of 45mm, a width of 22mm and a height of 14mm. The number of aluminum crucibles with covers is 5. Other specifications in the option also mean the same.
Name: alumina crucible (corundum crucible)
Chemical composition: 99% aluminum oxide
Purpose: For analysis of metal and non-metal samples in various laboratories and for melting materials.
matters needing attention:
1. Before using the crucible for the first time, please put it into an oven at 105 ℃ for 120 minutes to remove the moisture.
2. The gasoline spray gun, acetylene gun and alcohol burner shall not be used for direct heating to avoid the explosion of the crucible due to uneven heating.
3. The distance between the crucible and the heating element (such as carbon tube, silicon molybdenum rod, heating wire, etc.) shall be greater than 2cm
4. The bottom of the large crucible shall not contact the bottom of the furnace directly as far as possible. It is recommended that the crucible be overhead with temperature resistant materials such as corundum sheets to form air convection and prolong the service life of the crucible.
5. The heating or cooling rate shall not be too fast. Below 1200 should be<5 ℃/min, above 1200 should be<4 ℃/min. 6. It is recommended to use the electric control temperature to cool down. If the power is turned off directly at high temperature, excessive cooling in the early stage may cause cracking.