- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
S-30ml= 30ml left single-layer tank and 30ml right single-layer tank + matching three electrodes + inlet valve + outlet valve. Other specifications in the options have the same meaning.
D-30ml= 30ml left double-layer tank and 30ml right double-layer tank + matching three electrodes + inlet valve + outlet valve. Other specifications in the options have the same meaning.
The default matching three electrodes are: silver chloride electrode + platinum sheet electrode (platinum sheet size: 10mm long × 10mm wide × Thickness: 0.1mm, diameter of electrode rod: 6mm) + electrode clamp (thickness of sample piece shall not exceed 3mm). If the silver chloride electrode is replaced, you can leave a message in the order notes and replace the silver chloride electrode with the required electrode name. For example, the order remark information: change the silver chloride electrode to calomel electrode, and then the three electrodes we send will change to calomel electrode + platinum sheet electrode + electrode clamp: if you change the silver chloride electrode to mercuric oxide electrode or mercurous sulfate electrode, please perform the same operation. Please leave a message on the order or contact the customer service personnel.
1. Tank material: high borosilicate glass.
2. The electrolytic cell realizes atmosphere protection by adding valves and aeration devices.
3. The electrolytic cell is an advanced sealing system, which can be vacuumized through valves (less than -100kpa). The electrolytic cell can be slightly pressurized, and the pressure shall not be greater than 0.5MPa for safety.
4. The electrode part of the electrolytic cell realizes the internal plugging of the electrode through the earphone jack on the cover, so that the electrode system achieves high-level sealing.
5. The cathode chamber and anode chamber of the electrolytic cell are isolated by ionic membrane. The two chambers are sealed and linked by chains to facilitate the replacement of the diaphragm. The reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same chamber, effectively reducing the R drop.
6. The electrolytic cell is equipped with an aeration device that can ventilate under the liquid level. Different shapes of aeration devices are selected according to different experiments. For example, straight aeration is used for carbon reduction and L-type aeration is used for nitrogen reduction. The default is straight aeration. If L-type aeration is required, please leave a message or contact customer service.
7. The double-layer cell body adds the constant temperature water bath function, and the circulating constant temperature water makes the measured solution in the electrolytic cell reach the constant temperature effect.