- Origin: Mainland China
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
1. The electrolytic cell has two windows. The light window is made of quartz, and the light transmittance is greater than 95%.
2. The light window part of the electrolytic cell is connected with the cell body by a lock ring to ensure the sealing, and the quartz light window can be replaced quickly and conveniently.
3. The diameter of the electrode hole on the cover of the electrolytic cell is 6mm, and the diameter of the air hole is 3mm.
4. The cathode chamber and anode chamber of the electrolytic cell are isolated by ionic membrane (provided by the user). The two chambers are sealed and linked by chains to facilitate the replacement of the diaphragm. The reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same chamber, effectively reducing the R drop.
5. The cover of the electrolytic cell can be rotated to make the electrode accurately correspond to the channel (generally, the electrode is parallel to the membrane)
6. The double-layer electrolytic cell adds a constant temperature water bath function on the basis of a single layer. The constant temperature water circulates continuously to achieve the constant temperature effect of the measured solution in the electrolytic cell.
The electrodes in the photos are for demonstration only and are not included.