- Model Number: LY-542150
- Brand Name: L-Yomeiga
Condition:New; Type:lab soxhlet extractor;Capacity:250ml;500ml;1000ml; Glass material: Borosilicate
1.One year warranty with free replacement!
2. Save solvent, after one solvent extraction is completed, the solution is heated, the volatile solvent condenses through the condenser tube, re-enters the extraction environment, and starts a new extraction process.
3. The degree of completion of the extraction is high. It can be extracted by multiple solvents and the utilization rate is high.2.Perfect set for organic chemistry labs, distillation, fractional distillation, separation, purification, and synthesis.
4.All flasks are made of 3.3 borosilicate glass that is hand blown and polished for perfect fit.
5.Many related guidance videos online,easy to operate.
|snail or spherical( your choice)
|Thermostat electric heater
|equipped with flask
Soxhlet extractor Operation steps:
1. The filter paper is made into a filter paper tube corresponding to the size of the extractor, and then the sample to be extracted is put into the filter paper tube and loaded into the extractor.Soxhlet extractor Operation steps:
2. Add extraction solvent and zeolite to the flask for extraction (no zeolite can use glass beads or broken tiles, the purpose is to prevent bumping).
3. Connect the flask, extractor, reflux condenser, connect condensate, and heat.
4. After boiling, the solvent vapor is passed from the flask to the condenser and the condensed solvent is returned to the filter paper drum for leaching.
5. When the solvent reaches a certain height within the extractor, the extracted material is carried along with the siphon from the side and flows into the flask.
6. The solvent circulates in the instrument so that the material to be extracted is concentrated in the flask below.
Soxhlet extractor, also known as fat extractor ,it is composed of three parts: extraction bottle, extraction tube and condenser.
Both sides of the extraction tube have siphon tube and connection tube respectively.
During extraction, the sample to be tested is wrapped in a degreasing filter paper bag and placed in an extraction tube.
The extraction bottle was filled with petroleum ether, the extraction bottle was heated, and the petroleum ether was vaporized.
The mixture was ascended into the condenser from the connecting tube, and the liquid was dropped into the extraction tube to leaching the lipid material in the sample.
The level of petroleum ether in the pipe to be extracted reaches a certain height, and the petroleum ether containing crude fat flows into the extraction bottle through the siphon pipe.
The petroleum ether that has flowed into the extraction flask continues to be heated and vaporized, rises, and condenses, and is dropped into the extraction tube.
This cycle continues until extraction is complete.